As a national stock exchange, the GSX offers a challenging and exciting career opportunity for the right candidate.
We have a vacancy for an individual who will assist the IT Manager in a role which covers all aspects of GSX’s IT infrastructure. Responsibilities will range from; desktop support, domain administration and web development in both Windows and Linux environments. The role will also entail assisting in project planning and development in a fast changing and regulated environment. All tasks must be properly documented, including infrastructure changes, support, repairs, and project activities.
As part of a small team, the right candidate will support the IT Manager with the day to day responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013+, Windows 7 and 10 in a domain environment
- Server administration experience, both Windows and Linux with a focus on security
- Networking and firewall management experience
- Familiarity with confidentiality and data protection requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, have an eye for detail and be an effective communicator.
- Web development experience
- Blockchain experience
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email CV’s and cover letters to [email protected]
No Agency Applications – Closing Date Fri 15 December 2017